Monthly meetings are usually held the third Saturday evening of the month throughout the year (unless otherwise noted on the home page) at one of the following locations. Check the home page for latest updates.
2301 Indian Mound Ave.
Norwood, OH 45212 USA
Directions/Map From their site “The main entrance for Zion Church at the corner of Montgomery Rd. & Indian Mound Avenue. Most members and visitors enter the parking lot for Zion from Indian Mound Avenue”
Full Throttle Indoor Karting
11725 Commons Drive
Springdale, OH 45246
Directions/Map. Meetings are held in their conference / party room.
Cancun’s Restaurant (Norwood)
4410 Montgomery Road
Norwood, OH 45212
Directions/Map This is their new location (2016) next to Chipotle on Montgomery Rd.
Lower Milcrest Park (Norwood)
Norwood, OH 45212
Directions/Map There are multiple shelters and they’re “first come, first serve”. Look for the group of Hot Wheels fanatics.
GCHWC Swap Hour Guidelines
Purpose: The purpose of the Swap Hour is to give members the opportunity to trade, sell and share die cast items to fellow members.
1. Traders must bring their own tables. Space for tables is “first come, first serve” basis, but members are expected to remain flexible / courteous.
2. Swap hour does not begin until after normal club business portion has concluded (first portion of meeting). Participants will not be allowed to set up their tables or unpack / show / sell their items before this time.
3. Traders will be asked to consider making a donation to the club in return for their trading space. This can be made to the donation jar before or after the swap hour.
4. “Gentlemen’s agreement” on trading / selling: Traders are encouraged to remain reasonable when trading / selling items. Traders should seek to use “fair market value” and good judgement as a base when trading in order to avoid price gouging.
Items for sale / trade should be related to the die cast / Hot Wheels hobby. This is a casual club function and not a flea market / dealer show.
5. Violent, aggressive or dishonest behavior will not be tolerated. Any traders / buyers disrupting the meeting or swap hour will be asked to leave the meeting immediately and may be subject to further action including loss of trading privileges and/or suspension from future meetings.
6. Traders are expected to clean up after themselves and remove all trash / boxes / debris generated from the swap hour. The room should be as clean or cleaner than it is when we start the meeting.